sábado, 5 de março de 2016

Atenção

Stop posting for a few days on blogs, although continued publishing elsewhere.
Reason:
It dropped sharply the number of access, lack of interest.
Example coarse of 690 down to 43.
I make my recipes step by step, with tips curiosity.
Capricho in my language (Portuguese), has often been praised for me to write clear, so that all people of any social level can read. Secrets are many.
Usually my recipes are banquet, parties and others, but has recipe for all others.
Professional Cooking usually does not pass everything he knows., Or for fear of losing their jobs or find that people already know. No one is born knowing.
Most common cooking books is even worse. Write it all together, pasta, stuffing, gravy and the person who is starting pick up the walking trolley.
Heed my recipes when I started was 9 years old, I had a lot of difficulty, ask for mother, grandmother, aunts, girlfriends and mothers of other girls of the same age.
I want to help beginners have much doubt and lost many expensive ingredients.
I do not want people to go through what I went through. That time had a lot of wealth (my grandparents were farmers estrangeiros._
Now Brazil and the world, is in great monetary crisis.
I'll get to spend recipes for people with lower purchasing power
I suggest you pay attention to the policy of his country, not to get a headache.
Notice:
I want to thank most sincerely all who visited my blog in 2015, which was a great success.
I hope that time for me to spend all my recipes because of my age.
Thank you all and hug
Antonieta Gonçalves.
Family surnames are:
Gusmann Guriann, Piton, Gonçalves Machado (of my children).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário